Spectators Code of Conduct
Rochdale Hornets are committed to as far as possible to ensuring the health and safety of spectators, and to providing as safe and suitable an environment as possible. By attending a Rochdale Hornets home game, you are agreeing to comply with the following Covid-19 Spectator Code of Conduct, including the NHS Track and Trace measures set out below.
Any breach of this Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the stadium and may result in a ban or suspension from attending future Rochdale Hornets events.
By purchasing tickets, you and your party are agreeing to the following:
- Do not enter the venue if you are unwell or displaying any Covid-19 symptoms
- Do not travel to the venue if you reside in an area where a lockdown is in place at the time of the event
- Do not travel to the venue if the game is being played behind closed doors
- Only attempt to access the venue with a valid match ticket purchased directly with Hornets Ticketing – tickets purchased elsewhere may not be valid
- Arrive at least one hour before kick-off to go through all the necessary entry procedures
- Details of your entry point can be found on your ticket; make your way directly to your entry point in a timely manner. Any specific entry times will be detailed to you prior to the match
- Please be aware that your temperature might be taken before entry
- Due to restrictions on space, face coverings must be worn in all internal areas of the Stadium; you should only remove this when eating or drinking
- Amenities, such as toilets, food and drink outlets or concessions, have been designated by seating areas; if you are unsure, please be guided by the Stewards. Do not linger in these areas. Observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not in your social bubble wherever possible
- Remain in your allocated seat wherever possible. If you need to leave, observe social distancing as best as possible
- If you do need to leave your viewing position, wait for a time when the gangway, walkway or corridor is clear and always follow the signs indicating which direction to follow.
- If you are in a seated area, when moving past other spectators to and from your seat, please avoid face-to-face contact with other spectators.
- If you are in a standing area, please stay within your social or support bubble and be aware of the movement of others at all times.
- Maintain good hand hygiene – wash your hands after using the toilets and use the sanitiser dispensers provided; avoid touching your face.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette; always cover your mouth if needing to cough or sneeze.
- There must be no physical contact such as hugs or high-fives and avoid any close contact with people who are not within your social or support bubble.
- Take extreme care when shouting, singing or celebrating and avoid facing others.
- When on the stadium’s internal concourse, be aware of the movements of others at all times. When moving past other spectators generally, avoid face to face contact wherever possible
- Maintain good hand hygiene and use the sanitiser dispensers provided. Avoid touching your face, handles or railings whenever possible
- Be aware that all payments within the Stadium are contactless.
- When travelling to and from the stadium, follow all Govt. guidance and rules in respect of the use of public transport
- Follow all instructions and signage in the stadium, including instructions from stewards and other stadium personnel
- Please check in using the NHS Track and Trace QR codes around the stadium.
NHS Track and Trace Measures
Please note that due to current Covid-19 restrictions and to comply with NHS Track and Trace, we require all match attendees for both Hornets and the England International to:
- Provide your name and contact details at the point of purchasing your tickets
- If purchasing tickets for others, nearer the time of your event you may need to provide the name and contact details of each member of your group. If this info is required, failure to provide contact details for each ticket purchased will result in your tickets being voided and your ticket purchase being refunded.
- It may be necessary to make changes to this Code of Conduct at short notice and you must comply with any amendments.
- All other ticketing and venue T&Cs and policies remain in place and must also be adhered to.